5- Star Customer Service Training
- The 2-day 5-Star Customer Service Workshop is currently run in English or Shona, the Ndebele version is on its way.
- The workshop can be trained at all levels in the organisation.
- Participants learn through Group Exercises, Discussions, Role Plays & Presentations.
- Successful participants receive a 5-Star Service Champion Certificate.
- Organisations which training Management & Key Personnel will be Awarded a 5-Star Customer Service Provider Certificate.
- A minimum of 10, and a maximum of 25 participants per workshop is required to ensure effectiveness and viability of the workshops.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the important role they play in realizing the organisation’s Vision, Mission, Values & Strategic Goals.
- Effectively demonstrate understanding of the 3 Arms of Customer Service – Service Performance, Customer Support & Customer Care.
- Meet customer needs and exceed customer expectations by applying the 5-Star Customer Service principles.
- Improve the quality of service through the effective and professional use of Communication skills and technologies.
- Adopt and sustain a positive attitude as they deliver quality memorable experiences, not just products and services, to both internal and external customers.
- Improve effectiveness of effort at work and utilize systems and processes to enhance quality and standard of service in responding to the dynamic customer needs and handling complaints in a professional way.